Medical facials offer a complete treatment routine suited for your skin concerns or needs. Medical facials provide deep cleansing down to the pores. At the Medical Cosmetic Clinic, we use a combination of techniques to achieve deep cleansing. The steps are custom-fit for each individual. Here is an example of how a medical facial is performed:
- Cleansing: Cleaning and preparing the skin for treatment.
- Extraction: Ultrasound and manual extraction is used to clear pores and remove blackheads and whiteheads.
- Nutrients: The skin receives rich nutrients from a facial mask.
- Massage: A full facial massage stimulates the skin’s metabolism, increases circulation, and aids in the removal of toxins.
- Light Therapy: A light therapy treats deeper layers of the skin, and further helps to clear the pores.